The BC Proteomics Network (BCPN) is a growing network of research professionals from universities, research institutions and industry throughout British Columbia. Formed in 2007 to expand proteomics expertise, awareness and research across BC, the BCPN is a vehicle for unifying people who share a common interest in proteomics research.
The network provides:
- educational activities such as lectures, workshops and symposia
- training opportunities in proteomics
- access to research infrastructure including instrument service and proteomics software
- coordination of proteomics research grants
- research collaboration opportunities
- establishment of large scale proteomics initiatives
For more information on becoming a BCPN member, please visit the members section of the website.
MS Service Request
Major funding for the network is provided by the
In the News
Applications are being accepted for the BCPN Undergraduate and Graduate/Postdoctoral Training Read More
On the Calendar
Integrating Genomics and Proteomics with Clinical Research in BC workshop
The BC Proteomics Network is hosting a workshop on Integrating Genomics and Proteomics with Clinical Research in BC. It will take place in conjunction with the post-ASMS Mass Spec Symposium on Thursday October 20, 2016 at the Hilton Hotel Metrotown in Burnaby, BC (6083 McKay Ave, Burnaby, BC).
Membership in the BC Proteomics Network is open to BC professionals involved in proteomics including principal investigators, companies, institutional administrators, students and postdoctoral fellows